Powersafe L2 powerlock panel mount connector
Phase 3’s Powersafe panel mount connectors are the highest rated, safest and finest quality panel mounts as used by the power distribution, events, military and cable assembly industries worldwide. Panel Mounts are electrical industrial sockets for generators, batteries, busbars, switchgear and power distribution boxes. The powerlock panel mounts are available for all three phases plus neutral and earth. Powersafe Sockets have the same mechanical locking system as their inline counterparts; secure coupling of plug and socket is achieved through an innovative mechanical locking system that disengages with a simple release key. The electrical industrial sockets are compatible with other manufacturer’s powerlock panel mount connectors.
Connections are secured with an M12 threaded post termination to a standard cable lug. The industrial sockets are rated 500 amps (T5). The standard connector is mounted to a panel through 4 fixing holes on the flange. As an alternative, flange holes can be fitted with M6 threaded inserts for either front or rear fixing.
- 500A sockets are manufactured with brass with silver plating (400 amp - 500 amp)
- Buy fully assembled with: gasket, M12 threaded post termination, M12 nut and spring washer.
- L2 panel mounts are available in red, black, yellow, white and orange.
Panel Mount Drain Connectors (SPD)
Phase 3's powerlock drain (female) connectors are supplied fully assembled with a female contact and male thermoplastic insulator.
Panel Mount Source Connectors (SPS)
Phase 3's powerlock source (male) connectors are supplied fully assembled with a male contact and female thermoplastic insulator.
Safety & Performance Features
- UL Certified to 455A
- Mechanically Keyed to eliminate the possibility of cross mating
- Secondary Locking prevent unintentional uncoupling under load
- Finger-proof protection against electric shock IP2X
- Waterproof & Dustproof to IP67 rated
- Color Coded for easy identification of three phase electricity
- Innovative contact band allows higher rating (400A > 500A, 660A > 800A)
- Contact band cannot come out
- High Impact Insulator (no glass used & flame retardant)
- Field Installation no special tools required
- Gasket allows water tight securing to panel distribution boards
To Configure Your Connector:
- Select Gender
- Select Regional Color
Need Help? View our Powersafe Configuration Guide.
Powersafe power distribution devices are the perfect safe alternative to Camlock Connectors. All our devices are fully compatible with Litton VEAM, 400amp and 660amp powerlock panel mounts, ITT Cannon and other manufacturers.