Powersafe L2 Powerlock Connector
Phase 3 Powersafe single pole devices are the highest rated, safest and finest quality powerlock type connectors as used for power distribution, aerospace, events, military and manufacturers. Powersafe inline connectors easily terminate to copper cable using set-screw contacts. Secure coupling of the plugs, connectors and receptacles is achieved through an innovative mechanical locking system that disengages with a simple release key.
Benefits of Powersafe Inline Connectors
- UL Certified to 455A
- Mechanically Keyed to eliminate the possibility of cross mating
- Secondary Locking prevents unintentional uncoupling under load
- Finger-proof protection against electric shock IP2X
- Waterproof & Dustproof to IP67 rated
- Color Coded for easy identification
- Innovative contact band allows higher rating (400A > 500A, 660A > 800A)
- Contact band cannot come out
- High Impact Insulator (no glass used & flame retardant)
- Field Installation no special tools required
- Integral Cable Strain Relief
- Daisy Chain Capability facilitates flexible stock cable lengths
- Large Cable Range #4 SC – 600 MCM (25mm² – 300mm²)
Amperage & Cable Size Explained
Powersafe Connectors are available in either Male (source) or Female (drain) format as 800A or 500A. Device amperage is determined by cable size #4 SC – 600 MCM (25mm² – 185mm²) power cable requires 500A connectors. 500 MCM-600MCM (240mm2 – 300mm2) power cable requires 800A connectors.
Please note, if you require Powersafe for cable sizes #4 SC to 3/0, you must purchase a reducer kit separately.
Highest Quality Powerlock Connectors
All Phase 3’s industrial, heavy duty plugs are designed, assembled and manufactured in the UK with materials sourced from Europe and America. Our conductive metals are always 99.9% pure materials, as we deliver the highest quality product in the industry. Our Compliance Team have full control of the supply chain; all our main suppliers are ISO accredited businesses and products are UL, VDE and CE certified. Powersafe powerlock connectors come with a hand grip as standard to assure protection of the insulator and improve usability. We offer customization of the hand grip with your brand’s colors and logo depending on quantities ordered.
Powersafe three phase electrical devices are the perfect safe alternative to Cam style connectors. All our male (source) and female (drain) electrical devices are fully compatible with Litton VEAM, 400amp and 660amp powerlock, ITT Cannon and other manufacturers.
To Configure Your Connector:
- Select Gender (Source/Drain)
- Select Termination
- Select Strain Relief
- Select Region Wiring Colors
Need Help? View our Powersafe Configuration Guide.